Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats! Must ask though..what took you so long?!?!

A TF Patient Has Flatulence burgee huh?....hmmmm.......

I only just now have something to hang it from! My howitzer has been trained on the horizon until just today.

Greetings,

"A TF Patient Has Flatulence burgee..."? Evidently and I'm really jealous!

200w.webp

I’m finally a member of the club! TF Burgee on the port spreader. On the starboard spreader is India Lima, which according to the international code of signals means ‘I can only proceed at slow speed.’

I wanted to put up the code for ‘patient has flatulence’ but I didn’t have a Mike or a Juliet.

View attachment 94157

Where were you when we were designing the burgee?

Hey you guys I’m sorry to just jump in here but I’m new and don’t know my way around can someone tell me how to post questions or start a conversation on here .
Thanks in advance.

Greetings,
Welcome aboard. "...how to post questions or start a conversation on here..." You're doin' good so far.

Hey you guys I’m sorry to just jump in here but I’m new and don’t know my way around can someone tell me how to post questions or start a conversation on here .
Thanks in advance.

Go to trawlerforum.com. Scroll down to see the various forums. Pick the one which most applies to your question. Click it. Upper left is a blue rectangle that says "New Thread". Click it. enter your post title and then ask away. Don't post anything stupid though. That's my job. Oh, how do you feel about polls? Wayfarer does lots of them.

Greetings,
I like Poles...

iu

Our Poles/Polls were different each time. You, zawsze ta sama stara Polka! Always the same old Polish woman! Wayfarer, put up a poll so we can all pick a new ancient Polish woman for RTF.

Our Poles/Polls were different each time. You, zawsze ta sama stara Polka! Always the same old Polish woman! Wayfarer, put up a poll so we can all pick a new ancient Polish woman for RTF.

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE!

Please select one of the following ancient Polish women:

Attachments

• polepole1.jpg
    polepole1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 237
  • polepoll2.jpg
    polepoll2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 242
  • polepoll3.jpg
    polepoll3.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 242
  • MV5BMTU5NDE1NjY2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDE0MzM1._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    MV5BMTU5NDE1NjY2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDE0MzM1._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 240
  • Polepoll 4.jpg
    Polepoll 4.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 59
I like the one with the parsley on her head....those lips....yummy.

How do we order a Burgee from Canada,and what is the cost
Regards Will knot

How do we order a Burgee from Canada,and what is the cost
Regards Will knot

Just go to this link here and order one. Looks like $25.00 US and $7.00 shipping, when it arrives be careful with the duty. When my two came they wanted a stupid amount of duty (over $300.00) which I dispute with the postman, he took it back to Customs then they waived the duty...........:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Just go to this link here and order one. Looks like $25.00 US and $7.00 shipping, when it arrives be careful with the duty. When my two came they wanted a stupid amount of duty (over $300.00) which I dispute with the postman, he took it back to Customs then they waived the duty...........:thumb::thumb::thumb:

LOL Did customs think it was made of gold?

Odd, Mine came through the mail without any questions of any kind. Just landed in my post box.

I don't remember the actual cost but I ordered through the link. Just added the exchange difference I think.

Thanks C lectric,Iwill give it a try later on have to remove two feet of snow off of Seaesta

Odd, Mine came through the mail without any questions of any kind. Just landed in my post box.

From my frame of reference as a letter carrier for Canada Post, Canada Customs put their sticky fingers on parcels on a completely random basis, and the number would be a fraction of parcels crossing the border.

People who order from the States a lot might pay duty on one in ten or so parcels.

If you want to see shocking duty costs, order some pipe tobacco :eek:

Hi Murray,
That makes sense about not checking everything.

We just received our Burgee in the mail this morning,only took two weeks,
looks great

I have to say, I'm pretty pleased with how well mine's holding up. It's been through a few blows now, and there's nary a loose thread.

From my frame of reference as a letter carrier for Canada Post, Canada Customs put their sticky fingers on parcels on a completely random basis, and the number would be a fraction of parcels crossing the border.

People who order from the States a lot might pay duty on one in ten or so parcels.

If you want to see shocking duty costs, order some pipe tobacco :eek:

:thumb:Got that right!!! :facepalm: Sent some CBD product to an elderly lady acquaintance in the Okanogan suffering from sever arthritis . The duty and postage exceeded the value. Not to speak to the resulting postal delay. fortunately, CBD is now available in Canada. :smitten:

Baught my trawler had no shore skiff so I went out and baught a 13ss whaler 40 hp trailer 05 for 85... glad it didn't have a rubber boat .its fun to watch people crabbing on A rubber boat oh I can sell it for more than I paid for it. BW rule ;)

I just ordered a Trawler Forum Burgee ant the charge screen went to arabic script ? Who do I need to talk to? How do I contact an administrator?

Pura Vida,Bacchus TF Site team member is the contact on top of page 1
Good luck Will

Contact info for Burgee Shoppe
Herb Halling
562-252-6004
Halling@burgeeshoppe.com
Contact Herb with details on the issue and I'm confident he will get it resolved. Others have had difficulty at times and he has been very cooperative.

I frequently get emails from Dave/Wayfarer in Arabic script....just sayin'...hmmmm...

:) I'm sure Herb, Don's contact, will sort it out..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom