What is this? (Picture)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LN-RTP

Vessel Name
Odin
Vessel Make
Albin 28TE
It was towed in @ 11PM 2 months ago.
Never moved, or been worked on since.
On its last legs as far as looks and lack of maintenance.
Good brand, good bones or a POS Taiwan junkie?

Attachments

• 46BEED8B-FA07-4297-91B4-3A0FBD25F0A1.jpg
    46BEED8B-FA07-4297-91B4-3A0FBD25F0A1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 530
Could be any of the above....

Could be any of the above....

Or both?

Should be enough expertise on this forum to not only identify the tub, but to give type and hours of the motors as well as owners preference of beer and booze.

Do you have a link to a listing or where it is, etc...etc...?????

Do you have a link to a listing or where it is, etc...etc...?????

Yes, across the canal from me.
Looking at it every time I get out of bed.
Just curious what it is and if it will stay there forever..
(Not sure if it is for sale, but if somebody can identify the brand/type, a search will be easy.)
Smack in the middle of a Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Yes, across the canal from me.
Looking at it every time I get out of bed.
Just curious what it is and if it will stay there forever..
(Not sure if it is for sale, but if somebody can identify the brand/type, a search will be easy.)
Smack in the middle of a Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
And why can anyone else find info easier than you walking over there?

Walk over there and do what?
Knock on the hull of an empty boat?

What....spend time searching the internet with the limited info you provided?

Yes...I am wasting my time debating this...but I like many have had it with others on the internet that expect them to do the basics before asking for real help.

Yes...I am wasting my time debating this...but I like many have had it with others on the internet that expect them to do the basics before asking for real help.

Wow, you are great help:
I was asking what brand/type this boat is.
If you don’t know, let somebody else answer.
I don’t know either.
Go and pick a fight with someone else..

Looks like a Camargue. ASD, what do you say?

First you might want to try knocking on the door of the house its sitting behind. :)

Why would they know what kind of boat this is anymore than the Trawler Forum? :confused:

Let’s start over again, with the jerk filter engaged this time:
Anybody know what model/brand this boat is?
Picture above.
(Jerks stay away, go watch TV, whatever)

I think it’s a Marine Trader 47’ Tradewinds with an added sun deck enclosure. It has the same lines and windows as my 43’ Tradewinds.

Greetings,
Mr. LN. I suggest patience. It is not outside the realm of possibility that someone on TF knows what breed she is. Give it some time...
Edit: Ah. See above...

giphy.webp

I think it’s a Marine Trader 47’ Tradewinds with an added sun deck enclosure. It has the same lines and windows as my 43’ Tradewinds.

Cool, good info
Thx

Greetings,
Mr. LN. I suggest patience. It is not outside the realm of possibility that someone on TF knows what breed she is. Give it some time...
Edit: Ah. See above...

But of course, I knew the answer would pop up, just did not expect the negatives immediately.
Jerks, go home.. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am amazed about people calling "jerks" ones trying to help and still expecting help...

L

I apologize...post 1 set me off in the wrong direction. The what make and model post would have elicited anther direction.....

I am amazed about people calling "jerks" ones trying to help and still expecting help...

L

Is this trying to help?

I was looking for someone who knew what boat this was, not getting into an argument with somebody wasting his time as stated above.

Trying to help...? :rolleyes:

I apologize...post 1 set me off in the wrong direction. The what make and model post would have elicited anther direction.....
Maybe the right answer to the question is: a boat floating on water. Well I guess it is water.

L

You responded without reading the initial post, then you accused somebody else about wasting your time...?
Really?

Take a dinghy ride and see what the HIN says. That will tell you the manufacturer.

. Maybe the right answer to the question is: a boat floating on water. Well I guess it is water.

A question about make and model boat with a picture and the answer is floating on water?
Am I the only one here not on drugs?

You responded without reading the initial post, then you accused somebody else about wasting your time...?
Really?
I did read post 1...thats exactly what I reacted too and what my apology stated....

Really.

Last edited:
When soccer players "fight" on the field the commentators call it "a slight case of handbags!"

That's all this is!

Really?

He apologized, now let it go.

Next time ask a specific question such as "does anyone know the make and model of this boat?" Which you DID NOT do.

A question about make and model boat with a picture and the answer is floating on water?
Am I the only one here not on drugs?

It was towed in @ 11PM 2 months ago.
Never moved, or been worked on since.
On its last legs as far as looks and lack of maintenance.
Good brand, good bones or a POS Taiwan junkie?

Last edited:
A visit might find a makers brand emblazoned somewhere, like "POS 46", or something more complimentary. But that would ruin the games.

I would also add that my boat was built in Taiwan, and is certainly not a "junkie."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom