What is the best sub-forum to post about a new boat?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kit_L

Vessel Name
Suu Kyi
Vessel Make
Custom 40' catamaran
Hello all,

Please point me to the best place here to start a new thread on Anika J. And I look forward to hoisting the TF burgee on the new vessel! TIA, Kit

Welcome aboard mate. Your post is probably best suited for the General Discussion sub forum. If you had a popular make or type you could post it there, but yours probably doesn't fit any of these.

Your boat looks a lot like our downeasters but with a longer cabin. So tell us more about her and post lots of pictures.

David

Your reply prompted me to change the image; what you were looking at (Seabiscuit) is the old boat. Well, we need to sell her now. I will start a new thread on the new boat. Thanks.

We don't have sub-forums for an 'Anika J' or a 'Seabiscuit'. While it's popular to reference the boat by name, name dropping is a little weird (IMHO). Kind of like making references to 'Barabara' with no context (Is that your wife, sister, neighbor, dog??).

(Yes, I can read your signature). Just a friendly FYI. I assume you're looking to discuss "Holmes" boats? General Discussion is the most appropriate place.

General Discussion would , to me too, be appropriate.

Welcome to T>F>

It looks like you are in the right place with general discussion.

So...lets generally discuss both the old boat and your new boat, pictures appreciated.

pete

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom