Very Nice Week Coming Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
Sonas has a transient slip at Palm Coast Marina for a couple of nights.

Time to blow some of the cobwebs off her!

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 71
Palm coast marina or yacht harbor marina?

Palm Coast. Hammock Beach was full and couldn't guarantee a place. Plus we can walk to the European Village from there

Nope, Tues through Thurs.

Enjoy your trip. Any time you can get away on the boat for a few days is a good time.

Right now we are in the middle of an ice storm and then 8” of snow on top of the ice. However yesterday it was 49 degrees here.

Right now we are in the middle of an ice storm and then 8” of snow on top of the ice. However yesterday it was 49 degrees here.

Low here tomorrow in the morning, when the poor pier repair crew shows up to start driving pilings, will be 32F - and breezy. I am hoping by the time they are ready for me to electrify the re-hung boat lift it will be in the 60s. At least no precipitation with the cold.

Low here tomorrow in the morning, when the poor pier repair crew shows up to start driving pilings, will be 32F - and breezy. I am hoping by the time they are ready for me to electrify the re-hung boat lift it will be in the 60s. At least no precipitation with the cold.

Yeah, those durn Northerners sending us the tail-end of their puny storm.

Who do they think they are!

Palm Coast. Hammock Beach was full and couldn't guarantee a place. Plus we can walk to the European Village from there

Wifey B: Probably best as I know of a gorgeous lady who keeps her boat at Hammock. :)

I'd forgotten the recommendations for Palm Coast -- from when we were figuring out our plan for this trip south. We're looking to go to St. Augustine for a few days when we leave here in early March... and it looks like Palm Coast is only another 20 miles or so south from St. A... maybe we'll get a chance to fit that in, too.

-Chris

Bought our boat at Palm Coast Marina. Stayed there for nearly three weeks before driving the boat home to Maryland. Stayed for two nights early this year on the tail end of our Great Loop venture. Modest-sized but very easy in and out. Walking distance to European Village which has a number of nice eateries including an excellent Italian joint. Plus, if you are a bicyclist, that side of the ICW has miles of excellent bike paths right there. The marina has bikes for rent. I would always consider this a stopping point. Reasonable transient rates.
I'd forgotten the recommendations for Palm Coast -- from when we were figuring out our plan for this trip south. We're looking to go to St. Augustine for a few days when we leave here in early March... and it looks like Palm Coast is only another 20 miles or so south from St. A... maybe we'll get a chance to fit that in, too.

-Chris

Well at least she showed up for you! :D
She probably showed up for you, to her credit, turned and ran when she realized what she was dealing with. :rolleyes:

Ted

She probably showed up for you, to her credit, turned and ran when she realized what she was dealing with. :rolleyes:

Ted

Actually that is close to the truth! She saw we were with the yacht club group so didn't want to interrupt - little did she know what a bunch of social drunks they are! :dance:

BTW, Ms. Donna is being a bit remiss.

She is sharing a nice project completion on MTOA that she needs to show here! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom