Windshield Wipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dfrischer

Vessel Name
Grand Finale
Vessel Make
Grand Banks 36 Classic
Hello, I have a 1991 GB 36 Classic. I’d like to replace the wiper motors, wiper arms and blades. Does anyone know a source for these items especially the wiper arms?

Thanks...Dana

Greetings,
Welcome aboard.

giphy.webp

Welcome. You can look at WM or Defenders. There should be lots of places on the net to get your parts so long as you know the measurements.

Welcome aboard. Most of the boat equipment suppliers sell wiper arms and motors. As said before measure the old ones and go shopping. Good luck.

A photo of what you have now, motor and arm/blade may get some more to the point recommendations. It will help also at the chandlery. Good photos.

Any good chandlery should be able to help. Several offerings are available and provide options. AFI, Ongaro, United Technologies and several others.
Just depends upon what you want.

Hello, I have a 1991 GB 36 Classic. I’d like to replace the wiper motors, wiper arms and blades. Does anyone know a source for these items especially the wiper arms?

Thanks...Dana

Not sure of the motors, however, I recently replaced my arms and blades with those from Marinco on my 1986 GB42.

I used AFI 33010A, Deluxe Stainless Steel Adjustable Arms and AFI 33015 Deluxe Stainless Steel, Curved 16” Blades.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I changed my wipers last year from the old style single wiper arm ( called a radial arm) to the newer style dual arm type ( called pantogram arm). The best prices I found was at Grainger Industrial Supply. That was a very good up-grade.

Thanks...Dana

I found hard to find exalto wiper blades at defender marine. They have a decent selection of motors, arms, and blades.

I have a 92. Just did mine from AM. Got to my blog, grandbankschoices, and you can see what I did. Any questions let me know.

They are beautiful!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom