On Buying and Selling a Trawler

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PARROT ADVENTURE

Veteran Member
Vessel Make
Albin 36 single diesel
Hello, my name is Mark. We are a family of four located in Florida. Until recently and for eight years we owned and maintained a 1981 36-foot Albin single diesel trawler used primarily as our weekend residence with occasional two week trips through the Florida Keys, Dry Tortugas, and exploring Florida’s Nature Coast. I advertised our trawler for sale here on Trawler Forum now and offer it as recommended reading for anyone who is considering purchasing, recently purchased, or considering selling their trawler. My hope is I can offer some small level of personal insight and reflection on trawler purchasing, ownership, maintenance, life afloat, and selling through this forum. Our Albin 36 was our first trawler and will not be our last. Please see: http://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/s9/albin-36-sale-47282.html

I watched you sale from a distance since your boat and mine are nearly identical. One thing I really liked was the abundance of pictures and facts. I am amazed at some used car ads which have one picture and don't list milage.

Congratulations on the sale. What will your next boat look like?

pete

Back
Top Bottom