Problem Starting a New Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Medic

Vessel Name
Mimi's Oasis
Vessel Make
North Pacific 49
Hi,

I cannot find the "Start Thread" button anywhere. In the past I did start one thread on seeking advice for a "Northbound Mississippi River...", so I'm not sure how I did that.

Can't imagine that I did something abusive to the system. Enjoyed replying to others' threads, etc.

Please let me know. Thanks.

For example, on this page, I see a "New Thread" button in a blue box above and to the left of the listed existing threads. Do you see that? Or are you looking for it on a specific other sub-forum? If so, please specify which one.

Greg.

Greg,

The only blue box is POST REPLY. I searched diligently for it, thinking I was somehow just overlooking it, but to no avail.

Grant Jonsson, Medic

Did my last message, from about 5 minutes ago, even go through. It does not show in this thread.

Repeating myself, there is no START THREAD or NEW THREAD showing on my page. Only a POST REPLY.

Medic: Log out and then Log into the forums.

Click on the "forums" tab at the top of the page. You may see a list of subforum/topic areas.

Click on the subforum that best suits your intended post. Once it opens you will see a list of threads already in that subforum. At the top of the list, over toward the left, you should see a "new thread" button.

Click on the new thread button and follow the prompts.

Once you have crafted your post, click on the submit reply button below the text editor to submit your post to the board.

Thanks guys. I'm embarrassed. It all seems so easy once you know how to do it. I don't believe the site instructions on posting NEW THREADS is particularly good, but your instructions were. Again, thanks...Medic

Does the new thread turn over but not fire, does it click, or is it just dead? Might be a bad connection on the new thread starter.

A joke, methinks. If you can’t fix it with a hammer its an electrical issue.

Back
Top Bottom