User (login) Name change?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Leatherneck

Vessel Name
Devil Dog
Vessel Make
1987 Jefferson 42 Sundeck
Was wondering if it is possible to change my user (login) name? Pretty bland right now <lol>

I think that one of the moderators can change it for you.

When I joined I just plugged in mjy usual user id but I'd like to change it to something with a little more personality. I'll see if a moderator picks up on this.

Was wondering if it is possible to change my user (login) name? Pretty bland right now <lol>

Wifey B: Name changes typically require a court filing, a fee of $150-200 depending on state, and then a criminal background investigation. Courts are fairly lenient if you're not trying to escape from something. I'd send the moderators a request with $200 cash and I'm sure they'll probably help you. :D

P. S. I had my name changed once by the government and I didn't have to spend a dime and then again when I married. :)

Wifey B: Name changes typically require a court filing, a fee of $150-200 depending on state, and then a criminal background investigation. Courts are fairly lenient if you're not trying to escape from something. I'd send the moderators a request with $200 cash and I'm sure they'll probably help you. :D

P. S. I had my name changed once by the government and I didn't have to spend a dime and then again when I married. :)

How about I promise to post pictures of my soon to be (if survey goes OK next month) Jefferson as a blatant bribe? And I promise not to ask any questions about anchors!

How about I promise to post pictures of my soon to be (if survey goes OK next month) Jefferson as a blatant bribe? And I promise not to ask any questions about anchors!

Sounds like a great plan. We must have photos.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom