Sureyor in Tampa Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Capnal

Vessel Name
THXKIDS V
Vessel Make
Nordic Tug 42
The Admiral and I had an offer accepted today on just the boat we have been looking for, 2010 Marine Trader 36 Europa, single engine, single stateroom, and my, how the MTs have improved since my '84 double cabin!
But I digress; would like some recommendations for a surveyor in the Tampa area. Broker will forward some options but NOT my first rodeo and ideally, maybe a recommendation from here MIGHT coincide with one of his....
Thanks for any help.
PS 1998 32 Island Gypsy Europa for sale!:eek:

Just used Cliff Schmidt, senior, up here and n Minnesota on a 2006 Mainship 34T. Got him from another boating friend. Has office in Palmetto FL, flys back and forth. Top notch, very detailed, is certified mechanic, knows his stuff. Not cheap, about $1700, but worth it. S2Marine. Hope helps!

Rick Shelley is a St. Petersburg-based marine surveyor who I can vouch for. His rates and contact info are all on his website: RD Shelley Marine Surveyor Rick is highly experienced, a straight shooter and a good communicator.

Your MT sounds mighty nice - good luck with the purchase!

The Admiral and I had an offer accepted today on just the boat we have been looking for, 2010 Marine Trader 36 Europa, single engine, single stateroom, and my, how the MTs have improved since my '84 double cabin!

But I digress; would like some recommendations for a surveyor in the Tampa area. Broker will forward some options but NOT my first rodeo and ideally, maybe a recommendation from here MIGHT coincide with one of his....

Thanks for any help.

PS 1998 32 Island Gypsy Europa for sale!:eek:

Bill Gladding will travel down there. He’s the best in Northeast Florida:

http://gladdingmarinesurvey.com

William W. Schiffner – SAMS® Accredited Marine Surveyor 1998
Schiffner Marine Services, Inc.
2260 Richter Street
Dunedin, FL 34698-9431, USA
Toll Free:
Land Line: (727) 784-8676
Cell Phone: (727) 410-5950
Email: schiffnermarine@aol.com

Jonathan Sands at Atlantic Marine group. He's surveyed just about every boat I'd sold and surveyed my personal boats as well. He is very through and his price is competitive.

954-881-5588

Back
Top Bottom