Hello from Vancouver, Canada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

saltofthesea

Vessel Make
BW Conquest
Hi
Looking forward to learning more about boating from this wonderful community!

Welcome to the Trawler Forum

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find a great deal of useful information here and many members willing to help answer your questions.

Salt, welcome to TF. You need to know that we all like seeing photos of your boat, where you go boating and your family on the boat. You live in a gorgeous area and we'd all like to live vicariously through your photos.

Welcome aboard from up coast a wee bit :thumb:

Ok, will do!

Salt, welcome to TF. You need to know that we all like seeing photos of your boat, where you go boating and your family on the boat. You live in a gorgeous area and we'd all like to live vicariously through your photos.

I was in North Van - Deep Cove (land of Honey's donuts) but now I'm in Qualicum Beach. The picture of your boat, is it taken along the North Shore somewhere?

Yes that pic was taken at Bowen Island!

Love Honeys donuts ?

I was in North Van - Deep Cove (land of Honey's donuts) but now I'm in Qualicum Beach. The picture of your boat, is it taken along the North Shore somewhere?

A tip for mooring in Deep Cove if you have a dinghy. 99 % when entering Deep Cove anchor on the left hand side as you come in, this will be easy to figure out as about 20 boats will be on the left and about three boats on the right of the DC Yacht club. But anchoring to the right is better, it is much quieter and significantly less busy with boats coming and going.

A tip for mooring in Deep Cove if you have a dinghy. 99 % when entering Deep Cove anchor on the left hand side as you come in, this will be easy to figure out as about 20 boats will be on the left and about three boats on the right of the DC Yacht club. But anchoring to the right is better, it is much quieter and significantly less busy with boats coming and going.
Thanks for the tip!

Welcome to TF! Always good to see another PNW boater here!

Good morning. No. my boat picture is taken entering Westview Marina in Powell River on the Sunshine Coast.

Welcome to the forum from the Great Lakes. Love the walk around, we had one two boats ago. Enjoy!:D

Welcome Aboard
You live in the best cruising grounds on the planet.

Another "Welcome aboard" from another Vancouver salt. Although we're not there much these days, I always look forward to flying in every now & then.
Where are you moored?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom