Old 11-05-2019, 07:17 AM   #19
Woodland Hills
Guru

City: Jacksonville
Vessel Name: Alzero
Vessel Model: Hatteras 63' CPMY
Quote:
Originally Posted by menzies View Post
Although I am sure you are being somewhat flippant; for us sitting out back in the evening, dark or not, is very pleasant. It is very rarely "dark" to the the extent you cannot see each other.

In fact, by the time we get the anchor down, do our chores, get settled and dinner prepared and eaten, then cleared up, after an hour or two sitting talking or reading, we are ready for the bunk.

My question was really around why you feel you need so much data?
I need so much data because I keep running out, as I stated earlier. We enjoy audio-visual media, we also don’t really care to go to sleep at 9:00pm. On a typical travel day we are anchored by 3:00pm, finished with dinner around 7:00pm and asleep by midnight and then up at 6:30. If there is nothing we want to watch on Dish or the OTA tv, we will stream for 4 or 5 hours a night and often for longer.

Why do you feel the need to comment/criticize our viewing habits? Beyond making you feel good about sitting in the dark, how do your comments add to this discussion? This is just “virtue signaling”, and nobody appreciates a holier-than-thou attitude.
Woodland Hills is offline   Reply With Quote