Pocket trawlers blue water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jmag60

Good evening. I've been on the hunt for a couple of years for a 26 ft outer Reef pocket trawler built in Bradenton Florida. I just thought I would post here and see if there is anything out there. I have sailed ensure all heard from st. Thomas Virgin Islands to Florida and made 11 round trips over the years. I wanted to share something with this group. It's a matter of life or death. Always carry Bayer Aspirin 325 mg as a part of your first aid kit. It's saved my life in 2011 while on my way home to Florida from St Thomas. Had a heart attack about 160 miles Southeast from West Palm Beach. Was able to successfully stabilize myself chewing aspirin 6 at a time. I'm still kicking here. So if anyone sees or hears or notices a 26 ft outer Reef it is my dream boat. Please let me know I would appreciate it immensely. Thank you

A 26 footer on an open ocean run is enough to give anybody a heart attack!

Good price if someone is looking for a small project boat. I especially like how the design "avoids one of the common defects of trawlers, which is the tendency to roll" :)

Good evening. I've been on the hunt for a couple of years for a 26 ft outer Reef pocket trawler built in Bradenton Florida. I just thought I would post here and see if there is anything out there. I have sailed ensure all heard from st. Thomas Virgin Islands to Florida and made 11 round trips over the years. I wanted to share something with this group. It's a matter of life or death. Always carry Bayer Aspirin 325 mg as a part of your first aid kit. It's saved my life in 2011 while on my way home to Florida from St Thomas. Had a heart attack about 160 miles Southeast from West Palm Beach. Was able to successfully stabilize myself chewing aspirin 6 at a time. I'm still kicking here. So if anyone sees or hears or notices a 26 ft outer Reef it is my dream boat. Please let me know I would appreciate it immensely. Thank you

Forum member Pack Mule has a really nice 26 OR. He has done a great job of updating and improving it.

Thanks for the tip. Your dream boat reminds me of the Rosborough designs I ogled 10 years ago. Take a look at them.

Hi. Do a search on the forums and you will find a post by Andre's daughter. Andre was the builder of Outer Reef tugs and built my parent's, At Last, back in the early 80s. My parent's Outer Reef was unique as it had a flybridge and staysail instead of the fake smoke stack. The power plant was a Ford Lehman, which I believe was 80 HP. Andre built solid boats.

View my profile and you'll see a photo of At Last.

Best on your search.

Last edited:
I've got one up here near Rochester, NY.
We've reached a crossroads and a very hard decision has to be made.
I swore I'd never sell it but life changes.
Don't get too excited because it"ll be a slow decision but if you want to give me your contact info, just in case.

Back
Top Bottom