Lost at Sea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sam

Hello everyone,

I joined the forum several months ago and never posted here in the welcome mat. I found this forum in my search for a Prairie trawler. I found Miss Dot Dee during an internet search and joined to contact sailermike and asked him about it. It has since been my go-to for endless hours of great reading and learning. Mike was super nice to me and my family and allowed us to come aboard and check things out first hand. Several have sent private messages to me and I have felt so welcomed here. Thank you.

I started with a sail boat. After the time of my life and 6 days on the ocean, my wife came up from her bucket and said the ocean was not for her. Fast forward 2 years later, we have compromised and decided to go with a small trawler and stay in the ICW. We have spent a lot of wonderful times on the beach from Fort Pierce, St Augustine, St. Simon, Charleston and the outer banks looking at boats. We will eventually find the right boat. Until then, we are enjoying the journey. Here’s to gentle seas and good times to each of you.

Cheers,

Sam

Glad to hear you've been found and welcomed here! I join in the welcome.

Welcome aboard.

Ah, yes, another convert from the blow boater side of life to the dark side of stinkpotter boats. Welcome to TF. There's a great bunch of folks on here with a tremendous amount of knowledge but I gotta say, they can't be too darn bright if they allow the likes of me to hang around.

Ah yes, soon the grandkids and the parents...... I see a larger 2 or 3 stateroom boat in your future. LOL

Greetings,
Re: Post #5.

200.webp

Back
Top Bottom