View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 03:51 PM   #1
Panhandler

City: Pensacola, FL
Vessel Name: Sea Triscuit
Vessel Model: Transtar 50'
2015 14' Twin Vee with 40hp - $6,000

My wife and I bought this 2015 14' Twin Vee Classic center console with 40hp Mercury 4-stroke new in 2016 to use as a dinghy/runabout off our 52'. The Twin Vee has a livewell seat and front casting platform.* The motor has had all maintenance and has very low hours (suspect less than 50).*

We towed her behind our trawler from Pensacola to St Thomas and back and only used her occasionally to run around.* She tows like a dream behind a boat (or truck!) and handles chop, fishing, and adventures better than anything else her size.*

While we were getting tossed around in NOAA 8's (I swear they were 10') off the Dominican Republic, the little Twin Vee just floated up and over every swell and wave never taking on water and looking far more comfortable than we were. She has an 18 gallon fuel tank. Trailer and Raymarine Dragonfly Pro 7 included.

I'll happily run her on the hose for anyone and sea trial after we reach an agreement. I can text a video of her running. We're selling her because we sold our 52', no longer need a dingy, and use our 25' for running around, fishing, and diving.

NADA "low retail" for boat and trailer is $9,785. "Average retail" is $11,160.

Price: $6,000

Couldn't post photos for some reason. Photos are available here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eS...FpYmkwFx96tWjP