GB 36 Europa Canvas for patterns

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choices

Guru
Vessel Name
Choices
Vessel Make
36 Grand Banks Europa
I have a set of 36 Europa rear deck canvas with iso glass for patterns. Also misc gunnel covers and window covers.

Free, just need to figure how to get them to someone. In the Houston South Louisiana area.

I have a set of 36 Europa rear deck canvas with iso glass for patterns. Also misc gunnel covers and window covers.

Free, just need to figure how to get them to someone. In the Houston South Louisiana area.

Aloha , Im about to do up my whole boat and would love to have these if theyre still available.
LMK,
Mahalo!

They are. PM how we can get them to you, pretty heavy and bulky. Also have window and railing patterns.

sorry just noticed this part of your post - "Free, just need to figure how to get them to someone. In the Houston South Louisiana area" I will ask around and see if I can convince someone to go down to that area, or maybe get someone off of Uship.

Hi, Im in Galveston and have a 36 Europa . Rebuilding it since Harvey. Do you still have the parts available? I love the Choices blog! Thanks

Bill

Mono has first call, waiting for them to be picked up. If not your next.

Mike,
Where shall I pick them up in Beaumont ? How can I reach you to arrange a pickup?
My number is 714-227-5445 Email: billhayes40@gmial.com I have been blocked from communicating, they thought I was a spammer? Hope you get this. And thanks for all your responses. Bill

Back
Top Bottom