Odd Log In Page

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BruceK

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
Sojourn
Vessel Make
Integrity 386
Just went to login. I got a page for TF which looked quite different, very colorful, different layout. My sites visited record said it was Trawler Forum powered by V Bulletin. Closed it,went to log on again, and got this, the usual site.

What`s happening? Is there a bogus site operating?

Mobile Version?

I ran into a similar experience yesterday. The pictures of the poster’s boat did not appear on the left, resulting in a wider text field. Then I noticed I was in the ‘mobile’ version. I selected ‘view full site’ at bottom left of page and everything went back to how I normally see it.

Just went to login. I got a page for TF which looked quite different, very colorful, different layout. My sites visited record said it was Trawler Forum powered by V Bulletin. Closed it,went to log on again, and got this, the usual site.

What`s happening? Is there a bogus site operating?

I ran into a similar experience yesterday. The pictures of the poster’s boat did not appear on the left, resulting in a wider text field. Then I noticed I was in the ‘mobile’ version. I selected ‘view full site’ at bottom left of page and everything went back to how I normally see it.

I think that might answer your question Bruce - either that or you clicked on the weekly TF bulletin link called Trawler Forum News. There's an email with that link there today, I see, and that does look different from the usual log-in page.

I think that might answer your question Bruce - either that or you clicked on the weekly TF bulletin link called Trawler Forum News. There's an email with that link there today, I see, and that does look different from the usual log-in page.
Don`t think so, my computer knows I want TF when I get to the first letter, no clicking on anything.
BTW Peter, do you have any suggestion for a Gold Coast Surveyor? Not sure if I`ll need one but best be prepared.

Don`t think so, my computer knows I want TF when I get to the first letter, no clicking on anything.
BTW Peter, do you have any suggestion for a Gold Coast Surveyor? Not sure if I`ll need one but best be prepared.

PM sent. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom