Liveaboard marinas in WA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gnaritas

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Orient
Vessel Make
1978 36' Universal Marine Aft Cabin Trawler
Is anyone familiar with the Tri-Cities area in Washington? I'm looking for marina's that allow liveaboards and any experience in the area or gotchas.

gnaritas, I responded to your PM with lots of information about what you're looking for.

By way of an FYI for everyone, the Army Corps of Engineers has complete control of all waters on the Columbia above Bonneville Dam (a few miles upstream from Portland, OR) and the Snake River. They prohibit liveaboards because they view that as converting private property (the water your boat sits in) to personal use.

Them folks at USACE have absolutely zero sense of humor.

GFC, could you possibly send me the same information. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks

It would be interesting to read their release.

gnaritas, I responded to your PM with lots of information about what you're looking for.

By way of an FYI for everyone, the Army Corps of Engineers has complete control of all waters on the Columbia above Bonneville Dam (a few miles upstream from Portland, OR) and the Snake River. They prohibit liveaboards because they view that as converting private property (the water your boat sits in) to personal use.

Them folks at USACE have absolutely zero sense of humor.

Maybe I'm being dense here, but don't you mean converting PUBLIC property to personal use?!?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom