Hot water schematic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LUVYAPOP

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
LUVYAPOP
Vessel Make
Chung Hwa Stinger custom
A few of you gave your suggestions to me for my original post "Hot water from both sides". This is for everyone who's trying to help, but more specifically for Maerin/Guru who wanted to see a schematic of my water system. Hopefully I've made it to where you can easily understand how my water flows throughout my boat. Thanks so much in advance for your suggestions.

Attachments

• Water Schematic.jpg
    Water Schematic.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 62
I absolutely hate doing plumbing either on the boat or in the house. Wish I could give you some advice but I would undoubtedly be wrong...

Just looking at it, it looks like there are at least two T valves that can connect the hot and cold circuits.

They are working and closed?

plumb.jpg

schmatic.jpg

Looking at picture and schematic I do not see the 5 hoses connecting to the manifold, which I think is at the deck shower.

Gkesden, no, cannot connect hot and cold. Maybe I'm schematic drawing incapable. Thought it was clear enough. I think my water manifold at the top of the schematic is the culprit. I'm removing that tomorrow.

Soo-Valley, they're there, just drawn differently. The drawing shows the cold water T a little lower than what you actually see in the photo. In the photo, top left, is the cold water and it Ts. In the drawing you'll see the T right after the filter, after the dock water inlet SOV. See it?

Oh, I'm sorry. I misinterpreted the circled X. I was being silly. You were clear. Sorry.

Yeah, I suspect it is that shower or a similar fixture where hot and cold come together and mix and there is either a single control for the mix (vs separate hot and cold controls) or there is a 2nd ary valve after the mixing valves.

From the picture, that "shower manifold" is a good suspect.

Back
Top Bottom