Boat Identification

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LowNSlow77

Vessel Make
Tollycraft 34 Sundeck
Does anyone know what brand of boat this is? I see it every year here in Gibsons and have always been curious. It was left untouched for years but at least this year it looks like it is getting some love.

Attachments

• 20190814_091657.jpg
    20190814_091657.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 107
Nauticapedia is your friend. If you have the boat name, look for the "vessel (ship) search tab" and input the boat name. There isn't a 100 % guarantee you'll get a hit, but I bet you will.

https://www.nauticapedia.ca/

Looks like a Jay Benford design.
Does anyone know what brand of boat this is? I see it every year here in Gibsons and have always been curious. It was left untouched for years but at least this year it looks like it is getting some love.

I tried nauticapedia but no luck. Oh well. No idea about the brand but it is an attractive design.

Someone WAS doing some work on the outside but after looking today it's starting to look pretty sad again. The rain does not help.
At least I don't see heavy condensation covering all the windows like I used to.
I have not seen any one aboard, ever. Doesn't always mean a lot since we may not cross paths, different schedules, although the owner must pass my boat to get to theirs.
I will keep my eye out a bit.

Green hulls rock.

The name on the side appears to be CELTIC SPIRIT. That name is registered in Canada to a C&C sailboat.

If this is a Canadian boat it is either unregistered or it is a licensed vessel and they have failed to mark the license numbers at the bow as required.

Back
Top Bottom