36' 1993 Ocean Star Custom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
M/V Sherpa
Vessel Make
24' Vashon Diesel Cruiser
It is interesting indeed! Looks like a Benford coaster design. The well-deck looks like a nice space as well. Still, I think I too would prefer the RPH Willard. :)

I saw this boat while in Indiantown getting pricing on some work. It was on the hard and cute as a button. After speaking to some of the yard men, I learned the boat was in for some steel work in the area of the rudder. Check hull thickness and get a good survey if you go for it. I was surprised to learn that it was only 32'. It looked so much larger on the hard. Surprisingly shallow draft.

I think I would stick to the ICW . She looks like she'd roll the cream out of your coffee.Agreed that she has character.

FWIW, the 35 Bedford Coaster has more accommodations:
ImageUploadedByTrawler Forum1402261903.764746.jpg

Transport $6500 to Washington State, 10 days to Ketchikan, Damn a dream for sure. Were I boatless, a cash offer would be very tempting. This boat Is a fit South East Alaska inside coastal waters.
Far cry from a Manatee, my first replacement dream yet the price alone makes it a temptation!
Love character boats!
Al

Interesting boat for sure. But they will be lucky to get half the asking price for it.

A set of paravanes would complete the look and help keep the cream in your coffee. Great looking boat.

Half the price!!! :thumb: This could become better than better- Thanks Capt Bill.:dance: Al

OK So I just bought this thing. It isn't looking as good as the Boats4Work pictures show. Looking at between 10 to 15 places that need to be cut out and patched. The electrical needs a lot of work. I may have to replace the engine. I got it cheep. Somewhere there is a bunch of original paper work. I hate to go into it blind. It will spend the rest of it's life in the salt and shark free Great Lakes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom