Surveyor in Pensacola, FL?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m1021

Vessel Make
American Tug 34
Hi all! Looking for recommendations.

Knowledge of liveaboards and our requirements (we are tough on boat systems!) and trawlers would be ideal of course, but I'm sure not necessary, right?

Hoping for someone who takes time with me, explains stuff, is friendly, produces a detailed report that helps me not just in the buying process by in terms of later fixing little stuff that can wait, developing my own to-do list for later years.

When I was selling two buyers surveyed my boat. I was very impressed with the survey done by Seth Mosley. When I was buying I hired him and was very pleased.

https://mosleymaritime.com/

Thanks Rain Dog! I went with your recommendation and was very glad I did. Seth was top-notch, detailed, good with explanations, and reasonably priced considering how experienced he is and how much time he took with me. Very pleased!

A 2007 American Tug 34. Red hulled. BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to get it up here (Maryland).

The process has been so costly though - even though I did my homework on all the costs, there have still been many I wasn't expecting. And unfortunately the seller didn't come down much after the survey, so I will need to do lots of work (small stuff but adds up). I am really low on funds and nervous now that I overextended myself! But also very excited about this. It is been my dreamboat for many years - I've been saving up and researching.

I am a full-time liveaboard in Annapolis.

Congrats! In a few years, the stress of the purchase will just be a distant memory.

We went through a similar nightmare process last year. Six months of real unpleasantness, but it was worth it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom