FloScan Problems

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Gratitude
Vessel Make
Pacific Seacraft 38T
I have a Floscan series K fuel monitoring system on my twin screw trawler. Some of the inline fuel sensors appear to have a slow leaks. Has anyone else had a similar problem and if so what were your remedies? My research finds that Floscan is out of business so I'm sure parts are hard to come by. Thanks Bill

That page hasn’t been updated for several years. Flo-Scan is well and truly out of business which is a shame since I have them on my boat and will eventually need them serviced.

I just called their direct and 800 numbers and they are disconected. So it appears that FlowScan had a good product, but could not support their business model. :(

They went out of business last year.

I bought a lot of their parts when they were liquidating.

I've sold pretty much everything on eBay but have a few sensors and other parts remaining.

Unfortunately, we are out cruising until September so can not check stock.

If you have not solved you issue by September, PM me part numbers and I'll see if I can find what you need.

Here is an email from my contact at Floscan:

Syjos,

FloScan was bought out last year and is under new ownership. The new owner has continued production of the original line of aircraft fuel flow sensors and we are working on plans to re-introduce a new line of gas and diesel fuel monitoring instrumentation in approximately 5-6 months. We will put you on the list to be notified of the new instrumentation once it becomes available.

Regards,
Joe Dydasco
FloScan, Inc.

Back
Top Bottom