TF Pop Up On Entering Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So i'm mainly a mobile app user, and i got the same error that others have listed, and couldn't log in. I decided to delete the app and try to reinstall it.

It's not listed anymore. I can't find the app in itunes app store.

Sadface.

I did nothing- and it’s back in action!

Yep, she be fixed. Someone must have unclogged the vent line...

I could not browse at all on tapatalk last night. Appears to be working now.

200.webp

it's still here......need to contact one of my grand children, they keep both my cell & computer clean & working

They want me to get a Tesla so they can ''fix it too''

The App is back up and running. Thanks site team!

Hopefully everything has returned to normal now. Unfortunately when Cloudflare kicks in to thwart a DDoS with the browser check, it can also stop members who may be surfing on non-traditional connections.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloudflare

What is a non-traditional connection?

Frankly, Cloudflare is as dangerous or more so than those it is protecting against.
I think it's referring to VPN, proxies, and things like that, that are used to protect identities, stop info gathering services, and stop spam.

Greetings,
"...non-traditional connections. "? That's what I was wondering as well.

200.webp

Sounds more fun that it really is...

vpns, mobile carriers, sat phones, etc...

Never thought of myself as "non-traditional". Didn't know I had it me.

Never thought of myself as "non-traditional". Didn't know I had it me.

The only thing traditional about me is I was born in a hospital at night. :rofl:

I am getting this every time I enter the Forum this evening.

It's back.............:banghead:
Also very painfully slow loading to different posts.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 8.10.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 8.10.26 AM.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
I did notice that my TF apps are not working either on my IOS or my Google Pixel phone.

In addition to the current pop up, for probably six months or a little more whenever I attempted to look at the forum my computer would lock up. It was impossible to open up a thread and get it to scroll. So I gave up attempting to see what the big boys were doing. Of course it could have been because some termite had gotten in my internet feed and blocked me from entering into a fiberglass forum.:socool::rolleyes::pirate:

I have been test driving a cheap little laptop, "as delivered". This thing is a corporate marketing and surveillance tool. Don't know how people tolerate these things. Filter, filter, filter.

I have been test driving a cheap little laptop, "as delivered". This thing is a corporate marketing and surveillance tool. Don't know how people tolerate these things. Filter, filter, filter.
I don't. I strip off the operating system, usually Windows, and install a Linux distro.

This one is a Chromebook. It's a nice little $150 internet appliance but a quick glance makes it look a BIOS modification is necessary to run Linux. Might try developer mode to modify the hosts file.

This one is a Chromebook. It's a nice little $150 internet appliance but a quick glance makes it look a BIOS modification is necessary to run Linux. Might try developer mode to modify the hosts file.
Yep, Chromebooks don't take Linux to easily. I've heard tells of people installing Android systems on them. I haven't a clue how well that works. I tried an Android desktop distro about 7 years ago, it didn't work out at all.

Back
Top Bottom