TF Pop Up On Entering Site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menzies

Guru
Vessel Name
SONAS
Vessel Make
Grand Alaskan 53
I am getting this every time I enter the Forum this evening.

Anyone else getting it?

Attachments

• TFPopUp.jpg
    TFPopUp.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 93
Yes, me too!
Plus this sometime.........:banghead:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 6.27.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 6.27.18 PM.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
OK, we also have heavy rotor noises outside tonight.

But then again I am only a couple of miles from Naval Station Mayport! :D

I am getting this every time I enter the Forum this evening.

Anyone else getting it?

I had the same thing here and on the cruiser's forum. I think these two sites are owned by the same group or person(s).

Yes, very annoying.

Ted

Now it's popping up every time I click on a new thread.

Wifey B: Yes, just started this afternoon after a short while not being able to access site. Some new deal. Did I say annoying? No, I didn't. Diver did. Just want to be on record, that although I could have said it was annoying and I find it annoying, I did not say it was annoying. :D

Wifey B: Yes, just started this afternoon after a short while not being able to access site. Some new deal. Did I say annoying? No, I didn't. Diver did. Just want to be on record, that although I could have said it was annoying and I find it annoying, I did not say it was annoying. :D

Don't be annoying.

If all the malcontents on that other thread would stop railing about the gov’t, we wouldn’t be attracting this cutting-edge NSA spyware.

Attachments

• 64E64409-EF7B-4A5B-A185-0F5FE09CB472.jpeg
    64E64409-EF7B-4A5B-A185-0F5FE09CB472.jpeg
    150.3 KB · Views: 72
:)

Attachments

• TFBalls.jpg
    TFBalls.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 74
Is anyone home?

"There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it our support team. Please include the Ray ID (which is at the bottom of this error page). Additional troubleshooting resources."

I am getting these annoying pop ups also. Hopefully the web master can get it fixed.

May actually be the data center behind it if they've had an issue with DDoS.

I am not a computer guru by any means, but this sucks...

Getting that too

Far better to let people know how you feel than letting things fester. If you were looking for someone to sugar coat it, you probably need to look elsewhere.

Ted

I’m not only getting that, but I cannot get the app to work. Keeps wanting me to log in, then I get an error.

I’m not only getting that, but I cannot get the app to work. Keeps wanting me to log in, then I get an error.

Unblock pop ups until you get in and then put them back on again.

BTW, how did you post that!! :)

I just got it too...first time I’ve ever seen that.

Back
Top Bottom