Problem solver? LED lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is a great idea.
I'm having a hard time believing the 100,000 hour battery life, however. Maybe, just maybe 100,000 minutes. Plus, talk of 12 year battery life is absurd with the threat of corrosive leaks.

Click bait. The writing is lurid and basically crap. Way to wrap a reasonable idea in dreck.

I would not buy from an info-tisement personally, because it’s the furthest thing from an honest comparative review.

That said, I will absolutely be looking for led strip lighting to set off my galley upgrade. So far, wading through the options and trade offs has been bewildering and I’m a pretty technical guy with electronics.

We ordered 3 , $50 down the drain or a useful addition to our lifestyle.

Will let you know in a year or two.

Sure the 100,000 hour battery life is wrong , most batts wont last 100,000 hours if never used.

Let us know how they work when you get them. Brightness, etc.
I have tried a couple of these stick on LED lights in the past and they were Chinese, miserable failures.

If they work and only last 90,00 hours that would be fine-- ;-)

Let us know how they work when you get them. Brightness, etc.
I have tried a couple of these stick on LED lights in the past and they were Chinese, miserable failures.

If they work and only last 90,00 hours that would be fine-- ;-)

I have a similar product, bought in Costco 5 yrs ago (approx). Hard wired, motion sensing for turning on or off. Lots of light, messy undercounter wiring, poor glue on tie wraps. The only real challenge was to cut in a new outlet in a convenient spot, so as to hide the wires.
Wireless would be a lot neater, but hard wired will never suffer battery failure.

I used to write blog posts like that. I was even paid to do it and write some of them as if I were a female. To bad they make thousands of dollars off the blog write up while the ghostwriter, me, get paid pennies. It's a tactic for selling products by way of affiliate links.

I used to write blog posts like that. I was even paid to do it and write some of them as if I were a female. To bad they make thousands of dollars off the blog write up while the ghostwriter, me, get paid pennies. It's a tactic for selling products by way of affiliate links.

Well that does it for me, Ben. Whenever I read a female’s testimony for any products in the future, I’ll think of you dressed as a feminine ghost, and check it against your writing style.:ermm:

Well that does it for me, Ben. Whenever I read a female’s testimony for any products in the future, I’ll think of you dressed as a feminine ghost, and check it against your writing style.:ermm:
:thumb:

:lol:

I haven't done that type writing in nearly 12 years.

I've some some units like that in a couple of under-sink cabinets at the house. The motion sensing is not as accurate as I'd like. You'd think, opening the door would provide a pretty big-ass indication that motion is happening.... not always.

I went with some that are rechargeable, using a microSD socket. They tend to last just about a year with rather infrequent use.

So, no, I wouldn't endorse them for general under-counter use. The annoyance would get old, fast.

Back
Top Bottom