Size of Camano/Helmsman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Al

Guru
Vessel Name
'SLO'~BELLE
Vessel Make
1978 Marben-27' Flybridge Trawler(extended to 30 feet) Pilothouse Pocket Cruiser[
While familar with the 31 foot version of both, is there a longer length model of either?
One when by the house the other day that appears longer. as the waterway was a bit brisk, Westerly 15+ with short seas, the motion of the boat appeared comfortable with the length of the waves contrary to what my perception of how a 31 foot would react.(Hobby horse)
Thanks,

Camano made a few 41's. They were a single stateroom boat. I think Bracewell is still making them in a two stateroom version.

Camano made a few 41's. They were a single stateroom boat. I think Bracewell is still making them in a two stateroom version.

Visually does the 41 appear the 31 silhouette? Asked as the boat that passed the house had four main side windows with the fourth appearing as the others unlike the 31 I am familar with having three side windows with the third slanted.
This is no big deal, I am a fan of the 31 and am aware of other models not appearing as the 31 by the manufacture. So if the 41 has the same appearance, case closed.

Regards,
Al-Ketchikan

hope this picture loads

Attachments

• camano41.jpg
    camano41.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 81
I love the Camano 41. I was looking over the winter when I was in my new boat search. They are an elusive creature to hunt. Lol

Back
Top Bottom