Need Help In Gulfport Miss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kartracer

Guru
Vessel Name
M/V LUNASEA
Vessel Make
45ft Bluewater Coastal
Left this morning for our northern trip, when we got to Gulfport going into marina for the night port transmission went out.

Does anyone know who I can call to check this out VELET DRIVE

You're in the municipal marina?

I've not had need of such over there. Hopefully a local TFer will see this. If not and in your situation, I would try Pandora (goes by Pandy) at the GPT Marina office 228-867-8271. She heads the staff there - her husband is a commercial fisher - she's a straight shooter - may help. This is off the wall - on GPT pier 5, maybe slip 50 or 52, there's a 38' vintage SF liveaboard named Kerry, waterman his entire life. Good guy. I'm sure he could point you in a good direction.

KENNEDY MARINE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Called Mr Kennedy this AM to talk about clutch problems. He would have a man on the way within the hour. Before the man left he gave me a list to check before he came. One of the items on list was the problem. Now working fine.

Thanks Kennedy Marine for such great service.

Fantastic, kart! Loaded Kennedy into my phone - just in case. TF is amazing.

Timmy’s a good dude, helps me out a lot

228-990-0451 Kenny Furr, if he is to busy he will likely know someone who else to call.

A young guy - friend of one of my employees - got stuck in Biloxi with an inop diesel boat - towed in by Seatow. Employee calls me last night wondering if I knew a diesel mech in that area. Remembering this thread, passed along the info on Kennedy and Furr.

Mr. Furr fixed him up this morning for a reasonable charge and insisted that the young man perform the air bleed on his engine under his direction. Something along the lines of "if you're going to own a diesel powered boat, you need to know how to bleed the fuel lines." Sounds like a great guy!

Just another TF good deal. I love this site.

Back
Top Bottom