surveyor needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

motion30

Guru
I need a survey in s fl*** hollywood ft** area** I just really want someone to pencil* whip a survey for my ins co as I do not have time to pull the boat

motion30 wrote:
I need a survey ....* I just really want someone to pencil* whip a survey for my ins co ......
*Try Craigslist. Someone once got busted there advertising for a hitman why not someone wanting a bogus survey?

Tony B wrote:motion30 wrote:
I need a survey ....* I just really want someone to pencil* whip a survey for my ins co ......
*Try Craigslist. Someone once got busted there advertising for a hitman why not someone wanting a bogus survey?

*I'll second that.

motion30 wrote:
I need a survey in s fl*** hollywood ft** area** I just really want someone to pencil* whip a survey for my ins co as I do not have time to pull the boat
*Having passed your boat several times qualifies me to give it an Okedokey
thumbsup.gif

When my father and I bought our boat in 1976, we had an out of water survey done.* About 4 years later the insurance Co. asked for another one.* My Dad sent them a copy of the 1976 survey. Every few year they would ask for a survey and he would send them another copy of the 1976 survey.

This went on until 2000 when someone finally caught on and demanded a current survey.* It worked for 24 years, give it a try
biggrin.gif

Larry B

Michael - The "convenient" survey may get the policy written or renewed, but if you have a claim sometime and that survey was obviously not what they required, or what the actual conditions were, it would be likely that your claim would be denied with no recourse. Seems like nowadays, time stamped photos are required as part of the survey, and all companies do not accept all surveyors. Check in advance with your carrier. I don't mean to sound like a royal PIA, but if you have ever had to collect on a policy of any kind, not just marine, you quickly realize that there are few better things than a good policy.

-- Edited by Old Stone on Thursday 23rd of February 2012 08:36:33 PM

Back
Top Bottom