How?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
we lawyers can sue over anything...occupational hazzard. One of my favorites was a case down in south puget sound where the defense expert testified that the accident was caused by a "rogue wave"...like the ones you see on TV and therefore not the operator's fault. Huh?

I've seen fuel filters rotted out at the bottom and hulls full of fuel more than once. I don't work on boats for a living.

Gas, Air, Spark. When the triad is combined you get what you see in the video. Blowers have a limited benfit. It will remove vapor, but not fix a fuel leak. This is why sticking your head in the bilge and sniffing prior to start is so important.

These folks didn't do a sniff test, vent the bilge and verify there isn't a fuel leak present.

we lawyers can sue over anything...

Yeah BUT. We see over and over again that big manfacturers play the numbers odds and dont take action to fix a dangerous situation until the lawyer do sue... so seeing there is organized legal groups is a sign theres a problem....

Fumes , confined space, ignition = BOOM

I had a customer come in with an outboard that blew up. Lost the cowling and started the engine on fire

Whales armed with RPGs out for revenge.

Reactions: GFC
:hide:

8a241ab318da7eb40c4a384a9083de3a_L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom