Northern Lights filter cross reference

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ksanders

Moderator Emeritus
Vessel Name
DOS PECES
Vessel Make
BAYLINER 4788
Has anyone been able to cross reference the Northern Lights filters for the 9 kw marine generator???

p/n

24-02002 oil
24-52020 fuel

Thanks!!

I didn't look at the fuel filter, but Lugger says that oil filter supercedes the prior xx2001, for which many cross-references are listed. I am guessing the new model is just not referenced yet? Because crossing the original application filter yields:

https://www.oilfilter-crossreference.com/convert/LUGGER/24-02001

One on that list is the Mobil 1 M1-102, which I recognize as fitting a (gas SUV) vehicle I own. I know that to mean a 3/4-16 thread, ~2.9" OD, ~3.5" height, standard 7 to 9 gpm flow. That describes a zillion filters out there.

The M1-102 will cross to an outstanding Fram XG3935a, and also the excellent Napa Platinum (Wix XP) 41348. Which I bought two of just today because napa has all their paltinum filters on a crazy $5/each sale all this month. So if you can check the specs exactly and they match, consider this:

https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/PFL41348

what is the base engine for your model Lugger?

Last edited:
Has anyone been able to cross reference the Northern Lights filters for the 9 kw marine generator???

p/n

24-02002 oil
24-52020 fuel

Thanks!!

Baldwin B131 BF954

You can cross reference from there if you don’t like Baldwin.

Just curious.... As I recall, the NL filters are pretty reasonably priced. So why not just use them? Is it an availability issue, or cost, or something else?

Thanks guys!!

I was stuck looking for the new p/n of the oil filter and never went from there. :blush:

Napa 1394 oil
Napa 3386 Fuel

Availible locally in Seward Alaska :)

Last edited:
Building my spare consumables for the 9kw M773? what is a cross for the belt?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom