Here is a good $$$$$$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Interesting that when I made the purchase my credit card fraud alert went off and I had to try a second time to complete the buy. Probably just a coincidence, but interesting still.

So did mine. Got a call from the bank the next morning to confirm the purchase. Suspicious.

I think it means it's time to toss a line in bc something smells fishy

The inverter was not what I wanted but the deal was too good to pass up. I finally decided that if I bought one I would never really get what I wanted so I passed. It’s unfortunate that it was a clerical mistake. In reality they were pricing a 1500w modified wave inverter, something I don’t want at any price.

personally i'd push a little harder for the correct model to be sent...

I was thinking that too. If it had been an ad from some suspect vendor instead of Walmart, maybe I’d feel different about it. Perhaps it was no coincidence that I placed the order on April Fools day.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

Anyone have any idea how big an operation that Boat & RV Accessories place is? If it is a mom and pop shop I would hate to put too big a ding on their balance sheet.

Walmart on the other hand ....

Of course if it were an honest mistake I would hate to get someone in trouble also.

Last edited:
I get that. They advertised, people bought, surely that`s a deal and they should honour it. "Sorry, we underpriced it, the deal is off" is BS. Unless there is something in any T&Cs you signed up to.

Got my Magnum 1512AE a few minutes ago. Calling tomorrow to send back.

UPS just picked the one I had and sent back. Hopefully the refund will come through ok.

If it truly was Walmart’s fault, they should charge Walmart for all the shipping.

If it truly was Walmart’s fault, they should charge Walmart for all the shipping.
Who is "they"?
Walmart should be shipping the buyers the goods they were sold.

The inverter was sold on Walmart’s web site but sold by another company. Similar to how Amazon sells products that are shipped by other companies.

Ok, I got a refund today for the inverter. Had to call Walmart to get a refund for the extended warranty. If anyone needs a refund for the warranty the phone number is 800-925-6278. Multiple menus to work through before you get to the right place but finally got a guy that said I would get a refund tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom