Florida to Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ernie

Veteran Member
Vessel Name
Leave Um Nuthin
Vessel Make
Cruisers 3950 Aft cabin
How is it along the Florida to Miss. coast after hurricane damage as far as fuel stops. Have read that a lot of marinas suffered a lot of damage and were not able to sell diesel. Would rather hear from someone that has come through there recently.

Hi Ernie,

We are delivering a North Pacific 44 from Slidel, LA to Ft. Meyers FLA. We will begin the trip next Tuesday 19 Feb. Feel free to PM me toward the end of the week. Should be able to give you some info by then.

Good Luck,

Rob

St George Inlet is fine. There was a lighted red boy over on the west side way out of the channel.

Fuel is available at Appalacacola. ICW west is fine, some trees down but just stay in the middle.

After Panama City going west, no storm damage.

Ok,thanks. We have wanted to drive along down around the edge but most roads had "bridge out" signs up. I did not spend a lot of time to figure out a route as we were going ether back to Texas or back to Florida to boat. Have looked on A.C. and it tells of a lot of marinas still out of commission.

Datenight...will do.

Please post conditions.

There are two of us heading back from Ft Meyers then end of this month.

I wanted to hit some of the smaller coastal towns beforing going across, but feared dockage might be an issue.

If we can get fuel in Appalachicola, we can go to Gulfport and refuel easy. I am sure there are lots of trees down on the ICW.

Any update on your path would be appreciated.

Ok, Datenight, what info do you have for us? Marinas up and running? Fuel? Thanky.

everything is open from pass christian ms. to destin fl.. no problems with debris and as far as i know all fuel stops are operational

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom