Trawler/Boaters Lunch near Houma Mar. 16, 2019

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Steve

Guru
Vessel Name
Gumbo
Vessel Make
2003 Monk 36
We are planning to hold our 2019 Boaters lunch on Saturday March 16. It will be held at Rebecca Plantation on Hwy LA 311 midway between Houma and Thibodaux, La.
If any of you folks would be interested in attending please Private Message me your email address and I'll send you details.

Just a bump to keep this "page 1" for a while.

We really enjoyed it the one year we were able to go. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to make it this year. We already have two other boating engagements that weekend.
I hope you have a great time!

Oh, and I wanted to ask if you were interested in providing information at the lunch to the boaters there about the Power Squadrons free vessel safety checks and upcoming seminars/classes?

We really enjoyed it the one year we were able to go. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to make it this year. We already have two other boating engagements that weekend.
I hope you have a great time!

Oh, and I wanted to ask if you were interested in providing information at the lunch to the boaters there about the Power Squadrons free vessel safety checks and upcoming seminars/classes?

Sorry you can't make it, if things change let us know.

We'll be happy to pass on the information on the Power Squadron programs, is that something you will email?

Sorry you can't make it, if things change let us know.

We'll be happy to pass on the information on the Power Squadron programs, is that something you will email?

Yes, I’ll do that. Thanks.

How can anything be more important than Steve's luncheon, Star you must get your priority's in line. LOL LOL

How can anything be more important than Steve's luncheon, Star you must get your priority's in line. LOL LOL

We have the power squadrons monthly rendezvous that weekend. We are all bringing our boats to the wall and having the burning of the socks!

We had plans to bring the boat to the south shore that weekend for a birthday party at Pontchartrain landing but then realized the rendezvous was the same weekend!

And then saw the boaters lunch was the same weekend!

Everybody planned everything for the same weekend!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom