Wineglass photo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncleg44

Veteran Member
I am seeking a second wineglass rack identical to the one I now have. I would like to post a photo in the event that any TF members might recognize the rack, and inform me where I can obtain another. So, please, in simple English, how do I attach a photo to a TF post. I am not tech-savvy, and no grandkids around to come to my aid.
Thank you,
GF

Attachments

• IMG_1122.jpg
    IMG_1122.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
When you're posting/editing you can scroll the window down to see a [Manage Attachments] button... use that. It'll pop open another window to allow you to select files to attach. Just remember to use the [Upload] button on that window to get the files actually sent and attached.

Also helps to visit your profile page and update your boat and location details. Helps anyone that's got/had a particular boat, or is/was in an area to offer more first-hand advice.

Use this link: https://www.trawlerforum.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile

I am seeking a second wineglass rack identical to the one I now have. I would like to post a photo in the event that any TF members might recognize the rack, and inform me where I can obtain another. So, please, in simple English, how do I attach a photo to a TF post. I am not tech-savvy, and no grandkids around to come to my aid.
Thank you,
GF

I looked on Google Images and can’t find yours. Are there any manufacturer names or logos, etc. on the surface? Remove and check the back side...

Amazon has single holders but no 4 slot one like that. I did a search on rv one's and didn't find anything ether.

I found a reference to it. Sail Systems seems to be the source. It was referenced as available from West Marine at one point.
"SAIL SYSTEMS Wine Glass Rack $29.95 from West Marine" It's pictured on pinterist

Thanks, Ray. I did check rack for any id, both sides. Nothing. I've forwarded photo to West Marine, Defenders and Overton. Also nothing. In all sea conditions, wine glasses never move, never touch each other. And they're up and out of the way. That's why I'm so eager to have another just like it. There's also the (very) outside possibility that a TF member may have one which they will sell.

What year is your boat? That could be key to finding more info on it. If you know the year it might have been available you could use the web.archive.org to possibly look up websites that might have had it at some point in the past.

SS-36500000 SAIL SYSTEM WINE RACK

I don't know if this was from this SSI or not.

https://ssicustomplastics.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom