Selling my Swift 44

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Vessel Name
Speedy Charlotte
Vessel Make
Beneteau Swift Trawler 44
Hi all, just a heads up that I'm putting my 2014 Swift 44 on the market. It's been a great boat, and is currently turn key. Even the pesky rudder seal leak has been fixed.

Whoever purchases her will benefit from my neurotic personality as the boat is immaculate.

I've also made a number of upgrades, which are listed in the classified section.

Selling her because my wife just isn't that into it. She'd like to do long distance cruising when we retire, as she's more of an adventurer. But going out for the day and an occasional weekend isn't her thing.

We're about 8 - 10 years from retirement, so we're going to take a pause from boating.

Best,
Mike

Sorry to hear that, Michael. I sure hope the sale goes well.

Did u ever sell her? My sense is that they're holding value fairly well. What is your experience?
Thanks.

Did u ever sell her? My sense is that they're holding value fairly well. What is your experience?
Thanks.

Too early to tell. The market here in SF for powerboats seems slow. I'm thinking about bringing her up to Seattle in April/May. I think there will be much more interest up in trawler country. Down here it's all about sailboats.

Back
Top Bottom