refrigerator shelf bracket needed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FBoykin

Vessel Name
Hannah Jane
Vessel Make
2000 Grand Banks 42 Classic
Well, it finally had to happen, I guess. Somehow the service guy and I misplaced a shelf bracket for my refrigerator and freezer system (separate units) in my 2000 Grand Banks 42 Classic. The bracket is stainless steel and the rubber bumper has LAMP stamped on it.

Photo attached. Sure hoping someone knows a source or has a couple of spares for sale. No way shelf stays in place with just 3 brackets!

Grand Banks refrigerator clip.jpg

I lucked out! Someone replied to a post I placed on the Grand Banks Facebook page. I bought 6 for about 1.75 a piece. The freight was more than the cost of the parts! But well worth it. Only way to mount the shelves is with these brackets. Contact me if you need the info for the parts place. I'd post it now, but do not have it handy.

That’s a great find!! I could use a few too. Can you post the info?? Thanks!!

Yeah, I should have just posted the info for folks down the line. Sorry about that! They sell the stainless track too if anyone ever needs that.

www.buyrailings.com
Brookfield, CT 06804
T 877-810-4116

Part number is SG-SPH-20. Price is $1.32 each.
Description: Shelf Support with Rubber Pad for SPH-1820.

I bought 6 and freight was more than parts cost since they had to ship from their West Coast warehouse.

Excellent!!!! Thanks!!!

Would LOVE to know source.....I threw a handful of them away after purchasing my boat. . . before I knew what they were for. LOL

Thanks

Thanks for posting this!!! Same thing happened to me and your thread has led me to a source!!

Glad my post helped you find the part! That's why I always try and update my posts with whatever info I can dig up. Never know when it might help someone else.

Fred B

Back
Top Bottom