View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
Senior Member
coyote454's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 446
Anyone heard of this tool?

There's supposed to be a tool out there that is used for removing the material between deck boards, and this tool is supposed to use vibration to cut through the caulking.* It's supposed to be a German tool, and quite pricey, but there's also supposed to be an American*knockoff version.

The tool can also be used for getting behind the wooden window frame and will cut through the adhesive that binds the glass to the frame.* This is actually what I need it for, but I can't find anyone who has actual knowledge of this tool.

I see from the blogs that some folks use piano or guitar wire to fashion a tool for this purpose, but if there's a tool out there that's actually made for this kind of cutting, I'd sure like to hear about it.

Any ideas out there?


coyote454 is offline   Reply With Quote