Boat transport costs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maineman

Veteran Member
I've tried contacting a couple of googled boat transport companies. Their professionalism over the phone was less than reassuring. And as someone who had a transport company "mislocate" my truck for two weeks during a cross-country trip, I'm a little nervous.

Do you have any recommendations for a reputable boat hauler? Going from New England to Seattle.

Any rough estimate for cost to do the trip hauling my 34' boat? I'd be willing to pay more for a good company.

As always, thank you for your help.

We used Associated Boat Transport in Marysville, WA to move a 1981 34’ Mainship from Oceanside, CA to Tacoma. It was years ago but we didn’t have to remove the fly bridge. I’d call a few boat yards like Seaview and ask who they see moving boats.

Home

Mr Maineman

I have used these folks before. Family owned and really great people to work with.

M & B Yacht & Boat Transporters.

N5360 State Highway M35, Menominee, MI 49858
(906) 863-3336

Best of luck.

Cheers Mate

H.

Last edited:
Send a PM to GFC. He had his 50ft Sea Ray trailered from back east to Portland.

I can highly recommend Jim Wise, Wise Trucking 1 (352) 538-4632. He charged about $14k all in to haul my 36 Whisperjet from NC to Seattle. He took good care of it, great communications, it was a complete pleasure.

Who did Bruce beard use when he did Seattle to the east coast?

We used Associated Boat Transport in Marysville, WA to move a 1981 34’ Mainship from Oceanside, CA to Tacoma. It was years ago but we didn’t have to remove the fly bridge. I’d call a few boat yards like Seaview and ask who they see moving boats.

Home

Another vote from me, I used them to move from Virginia to Anacortes, $10,000 all inclusive. I was 100% satisfied with every aspect of them moving my boat.

Might be a good time to find a decent gps tracker so you could see where your boat is during it's trip.

I am not making any recommendations. I am just adding another possibility. Dudley Boat Transport. Small operation out of Gig Harbor, WA. They have been around for a while.

Back
Top Bottom