Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That’s great news Ted for the rest of us, perhaps it will block some of the shine. :)

That’s great news Ted for the rest of us, perhaps it will block some of the shine. :)

Actually, I've got some automotive spray way polish for the burgee. Should be able to make it as reflective as a highly polished car hood. :D

Ted

I have no doubt.

Just bought mine. Although after Pay Pal, it tried to go back to the page, said "could not be found".... Hmmmm. Will be watching this closely.

No worries... got my shipping notice 2 days ago. :)

Ours shipped today! Looking forward to flying it with pride. Thanks to everyone who made it happen.

Ditto, but the originating post office hadn't received the burgee from the flag company as of Feb. 4 a.m.

Last edited:
A couple days ago we received a PayPal notice that the ‘item is on the way’ but today when I checked the tracking number it simply indicated the shipping invoice had been created but the package had not yet reached the post office. Has anyone checked their tracking number to see if it is in transit yet? Oh the anticipation!

A couple days ago we received a PayPal notice that the ‘item is on the way’ but today when I checked the tracking number it simply indicated the shipping invoice had been created but the package had not yet reached the post office. Has anyone checked their tracking number to see if it is in transit yet? Oh the anticipation!

I have the same message. I never expect the USPS to update our files on time. It’s probably half way to you this morning.

I have the same message. I never expect the USPS to update our files on time. It’s probably half way to you this morning.
I have the same message. By the time we’re able to track it may be on your doorstep.

Great ideas fellows, and ordered. This will be my first. I am excited.

You will always remember your first. :facepalm:

Well it is has finally been picked up by USPS..........:dance::thumb::dance:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 4.55.36 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-02-05 at 4.55.36 PM.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 57
Yep my expected delivery is this Friday.:dance:

Mine is due Thurs :dance:

My burgee is in Los Alamitos, in southern California. Over 300 miles away!!?? Why so far away? We've got lots of closer and important airports in central California. ... Wait a minute. Perhaps the flag hasn't even left the manufacturer. Where is it? ... This shouldn't be so palpable!

Last edited:
Mine will be here Friday. :dance:

Ted

Mine was scheduled for Thurs but shows as out for delivery today. [emoji106]

I'm sure the supplier just wanted me to approve them first
I think you will be happy.
Hey maybe another satisaction poll???

Last edited:
I'm sure the supplier just wanted me to approve them first
I think you will be happy.
Hey maybe another satisaction poll???

Oops. You said the "P" word. That can get you hurt around here.

Oh sure, the guy who dealt with them just HAPPENS to get his first huh?!?!? :)
And. Yes the supplier was paying attention to details. I did ask him to start shipping ASAP especially SE as we had a rendezvous coming up quickly...
Hope all attending gets theirs in time AND we see some pics of the gathering.

Not fair...........:banghead:

I know, right? Of course, just sayin', if I were running a classic burgee scam I would tell everyone "Hey! I got mine" to throw them off my trail. "Oh, I'm sure yours will be there any day now, yes any day". All the while my wife would be packing up the truck for our quick get away when the burgee hit the fan.

Yup
They are "in the mail" trust me

Mine's scheduled for tomorrow
John

I got mine! This is the first burgee I've ever owned, so I really don't have anything to compare it to, but it feels pretty sturdy to me. It looks good too. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

Now I just need a boat to fly it from...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom