Surveyor Needed Stuart Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Actually, if you are doing engine surveys you should use Shearwater, part of Whiticar. You will not get better in that area
This is the outfit that PassageMaker use for their diesel seminars At TrawlerFest.
They did the engine survey on Sonas, and I used them for the remediations.
Solid outfit.

Allied Marine Surveyors, Jupiter, FL 561-445-1666. Peter Muir and Craig Norton.
I have used them on 2 surveys and would use them again.

There you go Doctor. 5 different recommendations. Now who to choose?? Lol

Actually, if you are doing engine surveys you should use Shearwater, part of Whiticar. You will not get better in that area
This is the outfit that PassageMaker use for their diesel seminars At TrawlerFest.
They did the engine survey on Sonas, and I used them for the remediations.
Solid outfit.

We checked with Shearwater about engine work and, although they do not work on Deere engines, the shop manager invited us for coffee and spent time giving us recommendations for Deere mechanics. They have a large stock of parts and engine system supplies.

We also spent two weeks in Whiticar’s south yard addressing survey recommendations. Small, friendly yard in a pleasant area of Stuart. Staff and management very helpful and professional, providing options and practical opinions. We were fairly experienced with boat work so they allowed us to work on our own and often alongside their technicians. Productive and educational.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom