Ahoy - Aspiring to be a Nordic Tug owner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have a purchase contract on a 2007 Nordic Tug 37.

I did a ton of online research, and attended a couple of trawlerfests, but I felt like we hadn't really looked at enough boats yet. When we found this one, I wasn't expecting our search to be over (although it did meet all my criteria). In fact, my wife had already dismissed it, having decided the salon was too small after looking at pictures online. (I've always liked hearing her say we need a bigger boat.)

Once aboard, she changed her opinion. On the drive home, she was bursting with excitement about it. We went back for a second look a week later, but I knew the decision was already made.

Congratulations on your new purchase! And welcome to the Forum.
Like you we were sailors for a long time before we purchased our Mainship 400 just a year ago. And like you we knew when we left her the first time that the decision was already made. We had to have her!
Did you mention where she is from your home port? Our trip up the ICW was the best part of the process,,,from New Bern to Newport in two wonderful weeks!
Have a blast and again congrats!
Vickie aka Gouchergal

Jhiller and Jonboy, you should add an avatar picture of your boats. I love seeing other Nordics, so I can see what kind of up grades I can do to ours. ;)
Hey Capitaine R, I posted a side view of our NT32, haven't done much outside except for painting the red (faded to pink) stripe and fakestack top. I also replaced the actually non existent teak sundeck ladder steps with ones from Plasteak. They made them to fit for a pretty good price, and hey no exterior wood except for the ensign staff.

Hey Jonboy, that is a pretty 32. I see it is hull # 132, What model year is she?.

My wife and I have a lot of work in front of us to make ours as pretty as yours. And we have lots of outside teak. :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom