Trawler Forum Burgees Now Available!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kudos to all. Just ordered mine...can't wait!!!

Done, thanks to all who put their hard work into this project.
I purchased an extra burgee to be given away at Ft Pierce if they arrive in time.

Many thanks to those who made this happen.

I'm on the move but will be in Ft Pierce. Can I ask someone here to order one for me and meet up there for an exchange for cash?

I've got mine in as well. Used the opportunity to shop for a couple flags I needed too.

I'll speak for the committee and say we are very pleased with the positive response.
To be honest we were afraid we might have worn the patience a little thin w the unplanned polls.
It seems most felt the ends justified the means and stayed with us.
Thanks and keep those orders coming.

Thanks for putting this together. Ordered mine this morning.

Order is in! Looking forward to flying the Trawler Forum Burgee! Thanks

Just ordered one. I will post a pic when mounted. On that point, how are folks planning to mount theirs?

Just ordered one. I will post a pic when mounted. On that point, how are folks planning to mount theirs?

As soon as I own a halyard, I’m sending it up the mast.

As soon as I own a halyard, I’m sending it up the mast.

I told the first vendor, the $65 one, that we had decided to go with someone else. He told me where I could put mine. I don't have a halyard up there though.

I told the first vendor, the $65 one, that we had decided to go with someone else. He told me where I could put mine. I don't have a halyard up there though.
very classy, he must be a true gentleman!

L

very classy, he must be a true gentleman!

L

Nah, I'm joking. A little irritated with me but he was ok. I got the standard reasons why we should buy from him but it's fine. We finished with a good product. My wife finds it hilarious that I have the most expensive, non-standard, non-approved, TF burgee in existance. Her comment? "Good job, Firstbase". Her second comment was "Don't you think the border is a little too wide?"

Take my wife, please. I don't get no respect.....
Rodney Dangerfield

Last edited:
KitL. With this group there is only one best choice and that is duct tape, second and quite distant would be tie wraps (either black or white). I will use all as a back up system to be safe. Don’t use the Chinese brands.

Firstbase. You have a wife that is too smart for you!

Sure why not. A little fun never hurt anyone. Done

FWIW...

Our TF Burgee has now been registered in the International Burgee Registry

Also be sure to check our New Burgee Poll - Yes yet another POLL???

Just went there and had a look, little disappointed that it says "Trawlers Forum, US" as I thought we were an international group from around the world ..........:hide:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 8.48.26 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 8.48.26 AM.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Any chance of us getting Burgees before February 18th for the TF rendezvous?

Ted

Ted

I ordered one to be given away at Ft Pierce, I hope it arrives in time.

rochepoint
Good catch I will alert BS and have that changed

OC Diver
I'm not sure exactly when they will start shipping supplier just said a few weeks when I gave him the go ahead. It will be close. I will try to alert him when I contact him re the registry correction.

Tom4905
Logo is an appllique... cut out and stitched on. Better durability IMO

> Logo is an appllique... cut out and stitched on. Better durability IMO

Sounds good. Just ordered one.

Looks great...!!!!

Just ordered Dos Burgees...

Outstanding effort, and results!

Many thanks to those who made this happen.

I'm on the move but will be in Ft Pierce. Can I ask someone here to order one for me and meet up there for an exchange for cash?

I'll order one for you. I hope they will be here in time for the gathering. If you don't make it, I'll donate it for a door prize.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom