New to big boats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark banks

Hi everyone I’m Mark. I just had the pleasure our buying a 1985 43 Ft President double cabin, I bought it down in Florida and having her transported to my home base in Tennessee where I plan to spend about 18 months cleaning , updating , and maybe overhaul the engines to be fresh , Linda and I planned to sail her back down to Florida and the on over to the Bahamas an a two year break and see how we like the live aboard lifestyle .and figure our next step from there. But until then I have a lot to learn and a lot of work ahead of me. So I just wanted to tell my story and say HI!

Welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your new boat.

Ted

Welcome, great to have you aboard. Do you have any pictures of the new to you boat. We all love pictures.

Welcome aboard. We have a 41 President Double Cabin. We have had it about 3.5 years. Love it so far.

Welcome aboard, Laddy , keep her nose into the wind and enjoy the ride.
99 % of the time is boring, and 1 % sure terror and that's what makes it worth living.

Mark, welcome to TF. There's a wealth of information and knowledge among the membership here and, in spite of all that, they continue to let me hang out here.

Yup, we gotta have photos of your restoration process.

Hi Mark, I am in BC, Canada North west best sailing in the world, From Vancouver Island to Alaska and beyond.

Not another Mark! :banghead::):flowers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom