CaptainT UK Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaptainT

I'm a retired Marine engineer and now hope to enjoy my passion the French coast and the Channel Islands on our new Hardy Commodore

Welcome aboard, I have never seen a Hardy Commodore before. I had to google it up. That is a nice looking boat.

Good Luck.

Hi and welcome a board!

Hardy is nice and seakeaping boat brand, If you have pictures of your boat, pleace it would be great to share with us these...

NBs

Welcome aboard, I have never seen a Hardy Commodore before. I had to google it up. That is a nice looking boat.

Good Luck.

Thanks enclose photo of Chevalier, I have had a Euro banks for over 20 years will be for sale this spring

CaptainT,
Nice looking boat. My family originated in the Devon area, specifically Buckfastleigh. My family has been in Canada for 5 generations now. We are planning on a trip to the area in just over a year!
Welcome aboard,
Tom

Congrats on the new Hardy - and joing the Forum

I'm a retired Marine engineer and now hope to enjoy my passion the French coast and the Channel Islands on our new Hardy Commodore

Congrats on the new Hardy, and welcome to the Trawler Forum! While our wakes will not be crossing, I do love your native land. Used to travel to London several times annually, and really enjoyed a few days in Brighton -- though the conservation village of Bathford tugged at our heartstrings! Enjoy the new boating adventures!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom