Dream Boats Redux

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KJ

El Capitan
Vessel Name
Avalon
Vessel Make
Chung Hwa 46 LRC
My next boat -- An IslandYacht!

Yikes!!

download.spark

Attachments

• islandboat.2.jpeg
    islandboat.2.jpeg
    114.7 KB · Views: 70
  • islandboat.3.jpeg
    islandboat.3.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 72
  • islandboat.4.jpeg
    islandboat.4.jpeg
    88.9 KB · Views: 63
  • islandboat.5.jpeg
    islandboat.5.jpeg
    66.9 KB · Views: 73
Cool!!* I want one of those too.* But I'm not to sure about the volcano part of it.* I think I'll just settler for the Hula girls and skip the volcano.
biggrin.gif

Larry B

I kinda like the raised pilothouse in the volcano (with the waterfall flowing through the middle of it).

Is the Future Trawler?

Edelweiss wrote:
Cool!!* I want one of those too.* But I'm not to sure about the volcano part of it.* I think I'll just settler for the Hula girls and skip the volcano.
biggrin.gif

Larry B
*Think about 4th of July and New Years Eve and birthdays etc. *You could blow fireworks out the top of the "volcano". *You could play Jimmy Buffet singing "Where we gonna go when the volcano blows". *Very cool!
biggrin.gif

Yeah. . . . That would be fine!! *But knowing my friends and crew they would be drinking margaritas, listening to Jimmy and someone would come up with the bright idea to toss someone into the volcano!!* I wonder who that woudl be??*
evileye.gif

LB

I'm in love! That thing is the business....

I was thinking about replacing the floating lounge area aft with some floating docks.* I would make it a Destination Resort Vessel for Trawlers.* You could pull up to the docks with your own boat and spend a couple of days on your own traveling Tropical Island in the lap of luxury.

*I would position it in the PNW during summer and the Caribbean in the winter.*

Of course all TF folks will get a major discount (one free Mai Tai).**********KJ**

-- Edited by KJ on Sunday 22nd of January 2012 12:09:09 PM

KJ wrote:

Of course all TF folks will get a major discount (one free Mai Tai).**********KJ**
*I'm in for the free Mai Tai!

Back
Top Bottom