Mystery Oil

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Its awesome for lubricating shift/throttle cables, and I have used it in the past to free up rusted/frozen E brake cables. :thumb:
And of course I've used it in the past to "fog" gas engines for storage.

But after reading that lubricity study years ago I won't add it to my fuel.

. probably nothing else." :thumb::thumb::thumb:

No , No, the 1 gallon can , trimmed properly , looks great on my dry stack exhaust.

Art yes I’ve had to back away from coffee some . But since I’m drinking less coffee I can afford their Private Reserve Louisiana Blend .

Private Reserve Louisiana Blend?? - Community Coffee have that? Is it bold? IMO... coffee no bold = coffee no good!

Couple ta three pots daily. 4:30 AM = my wake hour. 10:30 PM = sleep. So much to do; so little time to do it!

:dance:

PS: Thank God for TF and boating. :thumb: :speed boat:
Keeps me centered!! :facepalm: :D :popcorn:

Private Reserve Louisiana Blend?? - Community Coffee have that? Is it bold? IMO... coffee no bold = coffee no good!

Couple ta three pots daily. 4:30 AM = my wake hour. 10:30 PM = sleep. So much to do; so little time to do it!

:dance:

PS: Thank God for TF and boating. :thumb: :speed boat:
Keeps me centered!! :facepalm: :D :popcorn:
Yes Art Community Coffee has a few private blends . I think it’s kinda bold.

While I can't comment on the usefulness of MMO, I can verify that consumption of at least one beer per day reduces excess beer accumulation in the refrigerator or cooler. I know this for a fact as FlyWright and I (along with help from other dedicated TF members) did extensive testing of this theroy last February.

Ted

Would a daily dose of Mystery Oil help cardiac health?:ermm::popcorn:

Not sure about the "cardiac" part... but would certainly grease the ol' skids for the morning constitutional, I would think...!!!

:D:D:D

Not sure about the "cardiac" part... but would certainly grease the ol' skids for the morning constitutional, I would think...!!!

:D:D:D

That's coffee's job!! :ermm:

"I can verify that consumption of at least one beer per day reduces excess beer accumulation in the refrigerator or cooler. I know this for a fact as FlyWright and I (along with help from other dedicated TF members) did extensive testing of this theroy last February."

I'll help with the next de-beering of the fridge , where will the boat be?

While I can't comment on the usefulness of MMO, I can verify that consumption of at least one beer per day reduces excess beer accumulation in the refrigerator or cooler. I know this for a fact as FlyWright and I (along with help from other dedicated TF members) did extensive testing of this theroy last February.

Ted

That counts as a peer review so we can officially add this to the body of proven knowledge. File under the heading: Standard Operating Procedure.

Last edited:
I'll help with the next de-beering of the fridge , where will the boat be?

February 21 - 24th Fort Pierce, FL. You and Charlene are always welcome, with or without Lucy.

Ted

Back
Top Bottom