New Member Introduction - Great Lakes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishinaround

Hello

I've been bitten by the trawler lifestyle bug, and have been considering buying a trawler for use primarily in the Great Lakes. Perhaps some day make the great loop.

I've been a weekend boater for most of my life, but the cruising the Great Lakes will definitely be a big next step. We'd like to find the right trawler and right home port, some time in the next year. We've been thinking the Green Bay side of Door County WI would make a great location.

We've spent countless hours scouring boat trader and various other websites for boats that we think would be a good fit for us. We'd love to make some new friends with folks that are in "the same boat" as us, or have already taken the leap.

If you have suggestions for us, in-terms of someone to help us find the right boat, right home port, boat suggestions send them my way! We're currently looking for a freshwater boat, 2005 or newer single engine, two staterooms.

Hello

I've been bitten by the trawler lifestyle bug, and have been considering buying a trawler for use primarily in the Great Lakes. Perhaps some day make the great loop.

I've been a weekend boater for most of my life, but the cruising the Great Lakes will definitely be a big next step. We'd like to find the right trawler and right home port, some time in the next year. We've been thinking the Green Bay side of Door County WI would make a great location.

We've spent countless hours scouring boat trader and various other websites for boats that we think would be a good fit for us. We'd love to make some new friends with folks that are in "the same boat" as us, or have already taken the leap.

If you have suggestions for us, in-terms of someone to help us find the right boat, right home port, boat suggestions send them my way! We're currently looking for a freshwater boat, 2005 or newer single engine, two staterooms.
Welcome aboard! The only right boat will be the one you fell in love with :)

L

Back
Top Bottom