Christmas traveling to San Diego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmangan

My wife and I will be driving from AZ to Morro Bay area this weekend by way of San Diego. We will be looking at boats along our trip and was wondering if anyone living on board would be willing to show us their boat so that my wife and I can see the different types of boats and pros and cons. My wife is a very visual type of person, she needs to see it in front of her to get the full concept.

This was a very last minute trip for family reasons, so we are trying to take advantage of this opportunity. We are towing a fifth wheel camper so we are not looking to stay, just to look. Any advice/help would make this Christmas trip a blessing.

My wife and I will be driving from AZ to Morro Bay area this weekend by way of San Diego. We will be looking at boats along our trip and was wondering if anyone living on board would be willing to show us their boat so that my wife and I can see the different types of boats and pros and cons. My wife is a very visual type of person, she needs to see it in front of her to get the full concept.

This was a very last minute trip for family reasons, so we are trying to take advantage of this opportunity. We are towing a fifth wheel camper so we are not looking to stay, just to look. Any advice/help would make this Christmas trip a blessing.

You may want to post this on the main forum. General discussion

Christmas traveling to San Diego and Morro Bay

We arrived San Diego about 11pm. We are at Fiddler's Marina if anyone is interested.

I've merged both threads to avoid a double header...

Back
Top Bottom