What 5 year plan?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If couch (or coach) sucks, dump it. If you don't like the colors, change them.

Haven't you heard Coach manufactures couches now. LOL

Wifey B: Well, I like Coach products. Bet their sofas are nice. Soft, supple leather. :)

Mr. CR. Yup. Scarce is a good word to describe your saloon as it sits NOW. I am NOT saying don't change anything. I'm saying wait. You can live with what you've got for the time being. Once you get her HOME and you've lived on her for the delivery trip, I feel you will have a much better sense of what will or won't work.

You will also be more familiar with the retail outlets and suppliers in YOUR area and be better able to make more informed decisions and have more time to shop around. You will have enough to do with your delivery preparations without adding "furniture" shopping to the list.

Act in haste. Repent at your leisure...

We are definitely not doing any construction or furniture purchases in Connecticut before the trip down to Florida in the spring. I believe my wife's plan is not to buy a lot of furniture, she plans on me making most of it once she has a plan on how she would like it.

Once the boat is successfully in Florida we plan to have her pulled out of the water and trucked to our garage where she will be blocked up. Then we will start with repairs on all the small leaks she has on the top side, wood refinishing and so on. We have plenty of time, we are still years away from retirement and our extended trips.
There could be some variance to these plans if we are able to have another boat lift installed behind our place before we bring her down. But that is going to take some engineering and our existing boat lift may have to be moved to make room.

Our 15 year plan when we left San Francisco in 2015 was to find Miami. Now about 2019 we are on Barra de Navidad and heading north for another year in the Sea of Cortez. I think we are right on schedule

Our 15 year plan when we left San Francisco in 2015 was to find Miami. Now about 2019 we are on Barra de Navidad and heading north for another year in the Sea of Cortez. I think we are right on schedule

Now that's a great plan,

Good luck in your search

Back
Top Bottom