Trawler Charter Wanted in Pacific NW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone who enjoys boating.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piasecki

Vessel Name
Peaceful Too
Vessel Make
Selene 53
I sold my SELENE 53 last year in Baltimore where I cruised for over five years and now looking to charter a 45-55 foot trawler in the Pacific NW in 2019. I cruised there numerous times before purchasing a boat on the East Coast. I’m a retired airline captain, boat captain with a 100 ton CG license who is also very handy with a tool box and can fix almost anything on a boat. I took meticulous care of my boat and will do the same to your boat if I charter it. I chartered my boat to individuals a number of times out of Baltimore and it worked out great.
Please contact me if interested in chartering your boat.
Rich Piasecki
radar737@icloud.com

If you strike out on a private charter arrangement, North West Explorations in Bellingham has a good inventory of boats for charter.

Thank you for the reply. I used them last year for a week charter. I prefer to charter from an individual to eliminate all of the charter fees they add on.

"My old Nordhavn 60 is now part of their charter fleet."

What's the name of your old boat, assuming it hasn't been changed? The NWX boats are tied up a stone's throw from my slip.

"My old Nordhavn 60 is now part of their charter fleet."

What's the name of your old boat, assuming it hasn't been changed? The NWX boats are tied up a stone's throw from my slip.

It's now called Puffin Quest. I'm pretty sure it's the only Nordhavn they have in charter, and certainly the only 60.

The name of my old boat was "PEACEFUL TOO", but has been changed to "ANCHOR UP". I think. Slip G-17 in Lighthouse Point Marina.

Moved from Welcome Mat to General Discussion

Back
Top Bottom